- Dish TV-Videocon d2h merger deal concludes as MIB grants approval
- Airtel Blocked From Aadhaar Platform After Being Accused Of Misusing Data
- Railways mulling installation of CCTV cameras inside trains
- Interpol denies India's request for red corner notice against Zakir Naik, cites lack of evidence as reason
- The Rebooting Of Rahul Gandhi, 49th Congress President
Amazon Prime Video receives phenomenal response with Stand-up Comedy Specials; takes customer delight to a new realm with Kenny Sebastian
MUMBAI: In a bid to engage with customers and create a long standing relationship, Amazon Prime Video created an exclusive ‘Customer Delight Program’ for all fans of Kenny Sebastian’s Stand-Up Comedy Special. Audiences who watched ‘Don’t’ Be That Guy’ were given a once in a lifetime opportunity ‘money-can’t-buy-experience.’ Adding to the engagement, Twitter India also featured an exclusive byte of Kenny Sebastian talking about his comedy special.
Kenny Sebastian, who has massive following on social media, started engaging with his fans across platforms like Snapchat, Twitter and Instagram. Kenny received a tremendous number of responses and chose the best 3 for the ultimate Kenny experience. Prashasti Shetty (Age: 16 years), Ananya Waghdar (Age: 16 years) & Ryan D’Silva (Age: 18 years) were the lucky winners of this impromptu engagement activity. Prime Video sent across a crew to their places to record messages for a video for Kenny. What they didn’t know was that Kenny would be visiting them as well! Their surprised and emotional reactions are priceless.