- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
Amazon Prime Video receives phenomenal response with Stand-up Comedy Specials; takes customer delight to a new realm with Kenny Sebastian
MUMBAI: In a bid to engage with customers and create a long standing relationship, Amazon Prime Video created an exclusive ‘Customer Delight Program’ for all fans of Kenny Sebastian’s Stand-Up Comedy Special. Audiences who watched ‘Don’t’ Be That Guy’ were given a once in a lifetime opportunity ‘money-can’t-buy-experience.’ Adding to the engagement, Twitter India also featured an exclusive byte of Kenny Sebastian talking about his comedy special.
Kenny Sebastian, who has massive following on social media, started engaging with his fans across platforms like Snapchat, Twitter and Instagram. Kenny received a tremendous number of responses and chose the best 3 for the ultimate Kenny experience. Prashasti Shetty (Age: 16 years), Ananya Waghdar (Age: 16 years) & Ryan D’Silva (Age: 18 years) were the lucky winners of this impromptu engagement activity. Prime Video sent across a crew to their places to record messages for a video for Kenny. What they didn’t know was that Kenny would be visiting them as well! Their surprised and emotional reactions are priceless.