- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Alia Bhatt on Look Who’s Talking with Niranjan
MUMBAI: She is currently the most talked about female actor, the face of many many brands and recent favorite of the nation. In just two years, Alia Bhatt is the most promising new comer but that doesn’t stop her from having a normal life filled with concerns about career, life and love.
Alia says, “I prefer calling Karan (Johar) over my father for advise on my films. I even go to him for concerns related to relationships as my father thinks no man will ever be good enough for me.”
This week on Look Who’s Talking with Niranjan Iyengar, Alia speaks about her relationships with the different men in her life and her dreams.
And by the way – did you know? Alia is scared of plants.
When questioned about her link ups, Alia quotes,“Two good looking people are bound to get attracted to each other, who knows I may or may not have taken it forward”
Is it Varun or Arjun?
What is her current relationship status?
There is only one way to find out!