- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Airtel launches India’s first unrestricted-validity plans for prepaid mobile customers
MUMBAI: Worried about expiring your prepaid mobile plan’s data quota each month? Say goodbye to data quota validity!
Bharti Airtel Limited (“Airtel”), India’s no. 1 operator and the third largest mobile services provider globally with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa, has now introduced three new data plans for its prepaid customers with unrestricted validity. This is a first-of-its-kind innovation in India’s prepaid mobile that breaks away from the conventional validity expiry model and offers early data users the flexibility of consuming internet services without worrying about expiry of the validity period – thus delivering maximum value.
Announcing the initiative, Ajai Puri, Director – Market Operations, Bharti Airtel said, “As a company that is deeply passionate about ‘Customer First’, it is our constant endeavor to find newer ways to enrich our customer’s lives. Today, we are proud to launch India’s first unrestricted validity data plans – which give our prepaid customers the flexibility to enjoy mobile internet services without worrying about any validity restrictions”.
Airtel’s New Unrestricted Validity Plans for Prepaid Mobile Customers
|Rs 24||35 MB (on 2G/ 3G/ 4G)||Unrestricted data validity|
|Rs 51||75 MB (on 2G/ 3G/ 4G)||Unrestricted data validity|
|Rs 74||110 MB (on 2G/ 3G/ 4G)||Unrestricted data validity|
|Rs 22||30 MB (on 2G/ 3G/ 4G)||Unrestricted data validity|
|Rs 54||80 MB (on 2G/ 3G/ 4G)||Unrestricted data validity|
|Rs 73||110 MB (on 2G/ 3G/ 4G)||Unrestricted data validity|
These three new tariff plans are available for Airtel’s prepaid mobile customers in Delhi and Mumbai starting today, and will be launched for Airtel mobile customers across India starting 29th December, 2015. For details, please visit www.airtel.in.