- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Aircel Chennai Open partners with Casa Grande
MUMBAI: The organisers of the Aircel Chennai Open have announced that the tournament has entered into a new association with Casa Grande as the official real estate partner of the $4,50,000 tournament.
Casa Grande will be a part of the ACO Kids Clinic, and will be launching the “Casa Grande Aspiring Stars” campaign on January 9 2015 at a dinner at the Hyatt Regency. This campaign will help nurture and encourage young sporting talent and sponsor them as they grow into seasoned sportspeople. Casa Grande will also present the “ACO Emerging Player” Award to a promising young player after the quarter finals.
The 20th Year celebrations of India’s only ATP World Tour stop include a host of exciting activities. Initiatives include a renovated SDAT Stadium, the launch of a special logo created to mark the occasion, free passes to school students from Government schools to watch matches for the first four days, and a host of ongoing activities across India.
Casa Grande founder, MD M. Arun Kumar said, “As India and South Asia’s only ATP World Tour event, the Aircel Chennai Open has grown into a spectacular sporting extravaganza where the best in the world compete for glory. It is truly in a class of its own. We are pleased to be entering into this partnership especially in its 20th year and trust it will be both rewarding and mutually beneficial for all stakeholders. Casa Grande wishes the organizers the very best.”
IMG Reliance COO Ashu Jindal said, “Aircel Chennai Open is glad to enter into this association with Casa Grande. We trust that the tournament will open new avenues for the brand to build great visibility in a highly competitive Indian real estate market. We thank them for placing their trust in us as a sporting brand.”
The title sponsor for the tournament is Aircel and the event is supported by a consortium of sponsors in the Platinum category, headed by the Government of Tamil Nadu.