- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
AirAsia India launches inflight reader app with 87 magazines
MUMBAI: AirAsia India in collaboration with Demansol/Inflight Digital LLC has launched an application called ‘AirAsia Inflight Reader’, which will allow travellers across all airports in India to read magazines with a single download.
87 magazines from publishers in Asia like World Wide Media, Next Gen Publishing Ltd, Magna Publishing, Destin Asian, Expat Living are available for download on the app. Some popular magazines like Elle, Femina, Stardust, National Geographic India, Lonely Planet Magazine India, Good Homes, Tinkle Digest and more are available on the app.
Through the app, guests can read magazines for free on their mobile devices and tablets for first 24 hours at any airport premises in India. The app is available for download for users from the iTunes or the Android app store.
AirAsia India CEO Mittu Chandilya said, “Passing time at an airport can be a tough task for travellers. With AirAsia Inflight Reader app, passengers can read magazines at any airport in India by just downloading the app. We do hope that with launch of this app, all our guests will have a pleasant and engaging journey.”
In addition to airports in India, 500 airports across international destinations recognise the AirAsia Inflight Reader app.
Users can download the app, create a free account and get access to hundreds of magazines at the airport. All the titles are free to read for the first 24 hours. If the users wish to continue reading longer, they have the option of buying a single issue of the magazine within the app.