- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
After 25 years Salman Khan comes to DDNews, announces his wish to remain single
MUMBAI: Finally, in the talk show Ek Mulaqat of DD News, Salman Khan did not shy away from accepting that may be he will never marry in his life. The actor also said that he has no interest in politics neither wish to direct movies but will continue acting.
It was in the same talk show in the year 2010, Deepika Padukone considered Salman is the real ‘Lafanga’ and he has many good qualities that can be inspiration for others. In his full length interview which will be featured on DD News today at 9:30 pm and tomorrow at 11:30pm, the versatile actor has freely opened himself and said that he will prefer investing his time for the well-being of children. He is happy with his social work that he is doing through ‘Being Human’ and wishes to adopt few more places where he can actively engage himself for the betterment of children.
Ek Mulaqat is the weekly talk show of DD News, which is aired every Saturday at 9:30pm and the repeat telecast is on Sunday at 11:30pm. The show has been on air since 2010 and has hosted many known personalities in the past as several Indian Cabinet Ministers, Members of Indian Parliament, industrialists and Bollywood personalities have featured in this programme. These include Ambika Soni, Jyotiraditya Scindia, Naveen Jindal, Vilasrao Deshmukh, Deepika Padukone, Javed Akhtar, Mohinder Amarnath, and Dr. S.Y. Quraishi.