- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
ACI Fast Track’s six professionals to Kuala Lumpur
The Advertising Council of India (ACI) whose members are the Indian Society of Advertisers, the Advertising Agencies Association of India, the Indian Broadcasters Foundation, the International Advertising Association and The Advertising Club is sponsoring six professionals for a special Fast Track program curated by the Asian Federation of Advertising Associations (AFAA). The program called “Fast Track” will be run in Kuala Lumpur between 10th• and 13th July 2014
The six professionals who were selected by a process involving short-listing from entries received in response to a nation-wide contest followed by an interview-process conducted in multiple cities are
- Ms. Natasha Dingra. Works in Mumbai for Aidem, a media representation house.
- Ms. Saudamini Junnarkar. Works in Pune for Lowe & Partners.
- Mr. Yogesh Mehta. Works in Mumbai for Ceat India.
- Mr. Mayukh Guha Thakurta. Works in Mumbai for Creative Land Asia.
- Ms. Rose Ann Francis. Works in Bengaluru for Purplemango (a creative Agency)
- Ms. Naina Rajpal. Works in Benga luru for Geek, a digital Agency.
Mr. Pradeep Guha Chairman AFAA, speaking on behalf of the ACI said “We see this effort as our way of helping develop talent and ultimately enriching our industry. We were planning on sending four professionals, but the quality of the applicants was so good, we ended up selecting six. I am personally glad they represent the diversity that exists in the communications industry and am confident they will have a great experience”.