- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
ABP news nielsen poll – Delhi, kaun banega pradhanmantri
MUMBAI: AAP’s vote share shrinks drastically to 34 pc, Congress bounces back with a vote share of 28 per cent as compared to 9 pc in Jan’ 2014 opinion polls in Delhi: ABP News-Nielsen opinion poll
Decline predicted in AAP vote share in Delhi, reduced to 34 pc as compared to 55 pc in Jan 2014 opinion polls
Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party is predicted to face a lose in its vote share in Delhi, likely to get around 34 per cent and 3 seats in the upcoming Lok Sabha polls, as compared to 55 per cent vote share in the opinion poll conducted in January’2014.
Congress predicted to gain from AAP loss, improves vote share to 28 pc from 14 pc in Feb 2014 opinion polls
According to the opinion poll conducted by ABP News-Nielsen, Congress is likely to get benifitted by AAP’s loss, predicted to get a vote share of 28 per cent and one seat as compared to 14 per cent in February 2014 and 9 per cent in January 2014 forecast.
BJP likely to get stronger with 32 per cent vote share and 3 seats
As per the ABP News-Nielsen opinion poll, in Delhi, BJP is emerging stronger with a vote share of 32 per cent and 3 seats as compared to 30 per cent and one seat in February 2014 and 29 per cent share in January 2014 opinion polls.
The opinion poll was conducted in Delhi by ABP News-Nielsen between 9th March, 2014 to 16th March, 2014 with 456 respondents. The confidence interval (margin of error) assumed for vote share prediction lies in the ranges of ±5%.