- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
AAP rolls out outdoor campaign with Global Advertisers
Mumbai: Our nation is going through tremendous political turmoil; national parties are doing everything to woo their voters. Amid of corruption, crime and food insecurity, leaders are promising brighter future for us. BJP, Congress, NCP and now Aam Aadmi Party has also joined the race of winning maximum seats in Lok Sabha Election 2014. IAS turned politician, Mr. Arvind Kejriwal Chief of AAP can now be seen on hoardings asking for votes in Mumbai. The slogan on hoarding are written in Hindi “Jitne Sitam Karna Hai Kar Lo, Lekin Desh ko Badal kar Rahenge” and “Is baar Imaandaar”.
“Right now entire Mumbai is covered with political campaigns, so creating a clutter free, highly visible outdoor media plans required immense resources. Therefore, outdoor agencies approached us for large hoardings, strategic locations and illuminated sites. Election season has given boost to our business by more than 30 percent.” Said, Sanjeev Gupta, Global Advertisers.
Political campaigns have given rise to the demand of hoardings and bus medium. With an aim to influence voters, political parties have used large hindi fonts displaying their strongest leader. On 24th April, 2014, Mumbai will undergo the polling.