- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
AajTak.in—the New No.1 on the web
Aajtak.in, the digital avatar of India’s No. 1 News Channel –has also become the No. 1 Hindi News website as per the latest Comscore data. The data re-establishes Aajtak.in as the most preferred source for Hindi News content in India. As per the data, Aajtak.in leads with over 4.1 Million Unique Visitors (Desktop) in March’ 17 while the next Hindi website is far behind at 3.1 Million Unique Visitors.
In addition to Aajtak.in’s undisputed leadership – the India Today Group also retained the clear no.2 position in the News & Information Category over 11.5 Million Viewers. Also Aajtak is unique in also being recognised as the No.1 Hindi News App as per the last ComScore data.
Speaking on the declaration of the latest results, Ms. Kalli Purie (Group Editorial Director – Broadcast & New Media), India Today Group said, “There is a consistent focus on speed, speed, spped. Because the new user values speed above all else, and we at Aaj Tak have always known the value of speed and the burning urge to be the first to know. WE have done it in TV with first usage of new technology and we are doing it on the web. Getting credible news from a trusted source fast on the web is the need of the hour. We shine in that genre!”
Living up to the promise of being Sabse Tez. Aajtak.in has become the preferred choice for news updates with unmatched user experience and exclusive, breaking news pouring in by the minute. The final word in reportage – be it political, national, international or sports- the mega news brand of the Hindi heartland has rightfully achieved the no.1 place in the online world too.
|Media||Unique Visitors (000)|
Source: ComScore, MAR’17, Desktop, UVs are in thousands
The leading website was also awarded the Best News content website by CMO Asia Awards and was also shown as the Clear No1 Hindi News site on the Assembly Elections Counting Day by Similarweb