- Twist in Sheena case: Indrani seeks to pin blame on Peter Mukerjea
- Ryan school murder: Court to hear accused bus conductor's bail plea today
- BCCI set to revoke ban on RCA soon
- Only 93 lakh 'green tax' spent by Delhi govt out of crores, RTI reveals
- Reliance Group shares plunge
Aaj Tak sets new record for the 2nd week with 160 Million viewers in Week 40’ 16
MUMBAI: Aaj Tak, the Nation’s No.1 News Channel sets a new record of 160 Million viewers in the genre (Source: BARC, All India, NCCS 4+, Time: 2:00 – 26:00, Wk 40’16, Cov’000) after setting a record of 150 Million viewers just a week back during coverage of the surgical strikes.
The channel’s domination and leadership in the genre is well established and the story is no different for this week too as Aaj Tak stands tall as the clear No.1 News Channel. Aaj Tak is also ahead of GEC channels including Colors, Life OK, Sony and Zee TV (Source – BARC, TG – 4+ NCCS All, Market – HSM, WK 40’16, 02:00-26:00 All days, Cov’000).
Commenting on the ratings, Mr. Ashish Bagga, Group CEO – India Today Group said “Aaj Tak has always led the news genre by setting new benchmarks and records. The pioneering initiatives and a focus on the news viewer have always kept the channel SABSE TEZ”.