- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Aaj Tak adds an animation edge to Singham Returns
MUMBAI: Aaj Tak the nation’s most watched News Channel has taken movie partnerships to the next level with an exclusive tie up with the upcoming mega movie – ‘Singham Returns’ starring Ajay Devgan and Directed by Rohit Shetty.
Aaj Tak leverages on the larger than life role of Ajay Devgan in the film for promotions of the popular show – Halla Bol on the channel. High quality animations have been used in the series of cobranded promos that drive the message of ‘Halla Bol’ and encourage people to boldly take on the burning issues of today.
Speaking on the partnership, the Director of the film Rohit Shetty said ‘It is a great and unique video conceptualized by Aajtak and we all are quite happy to see the way it has been created as it will further spread social awareness amongst the people.’
The first video shows the animated character of Singham helping an Ambulance to get out of traffic to reach the hospital. The video is already running across TV Channels and digital platforms of the group. Ajay Devgan the lead star of the film has also tweeted about this unique association (All of us have a Singham inside us. Watch this video by @AajTak http://youtu.be/gNaOFEAJCX8 @SinghamReturns @teamajaydevgn #JoinSinghamSquad).
The show Halla Bol runs on weekdays at 6 PM on Aaj Tak and has covered crucial topics of public relevance. The episodes highlight the issues faced by the society and economy while also suggesting on a roadmap to a lasting solution with recommendations from expert panellists.
Ashish Bagga, Group CEO India Today added, “Animation is amongst the most expressive forms of communication and I’m glad that with a strong social message hidden behind the initiative, this will be appreciated across classes”