- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
93.5 RED FM shines at the coveted New York Festivals International Radio Program Awards
New Delhi: India’s leading FM radio network, 93.5 RED FM bagged maximum no. of awards amongst its Indian Counterparts at the coveted New York Festivals International Radio Program Awards this year. RED FM was honored with two bronze awards for its shows ‘Morning No.1’ (Bangalore) for Best Info / News Talk Show and ‘Ek Kahani Aisi Bhi’ (Kolkata) under Best Innovation category. In addition ‘Ek Kahani Aisi Bhi’ (Kolkata) also got the Finalist Certificate in Best Narration. The award was felicitated at Manhattan Penthouse in New York City on Monday June 22nd.
NYF’s International Radio Program Awards, has been honoring radio programming and promotions in all lengths and formats from radio stations, networks and independent producers from around the globe.
‘Morning No.1 with RJ Disha wakes Bangalore to 100% unadulterated infotainment with tasty tidbits every morning. ‘Ek Kahani Aisi Bhi’ features stories around horror and supernatural phenomenon of the haunted places collected from every nook and corner of our country. Every episode features a new story and RJ Praveen takes the listeners through the tales in his own engaging style.
Commenting on the wins, Ms Nisha Narayanan, COO, RED FM said, “It is one of the biggest honours for us to receive the prestigious New York Festival’s International Radio Program Awards. As the industry is getting ready for phase III it is our endeavor to experiment with newer formats of programming to connect with our listeners in more no. of ways. I feel proud that our effort has been recognized. We hope to continue and provide more such innovative & entertaining shows for our listeners.”