- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
92.7 Big FM’s RJ Annu Kapoor and RJ Shekar win big at excellence in radio awards 2015
MUMBAI: 92.7 BIG FM bagged three prestigious awards namely RJ of the Year (Hindi – Non Metro station), Best Interactive Idea and RJ of the year (Telugu) at the recently conducted ERA Awards 2015 in Delhi.
The Excellence in Radio Awards (ERA), created with the aim of supporting and recognising quality in radio broadcasting in India celebrated the very best of Indian radio, honouring excellence in programming, on-air personalities, marketing & promotions and creativity within the industry.
Mr. Ashwin Padmanabhan, Executive Vice President & Business Head, Reliance Broadcast Network Limited said, “Winning awards is a significant accomplishment. The year has begun with us winning some of the most coveted titles in the radio industry, a testimony that we have created some incredible campaigns and shows last year. We are a proud team at 92.7 BIG FM who follow our passion to deliver our best and we will continue to do so in the years to come.”
No stranger to accolades and success for his contribution to the Hindi Film and Music industry, RJ Annu Kapoor, collected the RJ of the Year (Hindi – Non Metro station). This is his second RJ of the year award in 2015. The safar got even more pleasant as the show – Suhaana Safar hosted by Annu Kappor bagged the award for the Best Interactive Idea.