- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
92.7 Big FM to celebrate Holi with ‘hansi ke gubbare’ across its hindi speaking markets
MUMBAI: 92.7 BIG FM, India’s largest and No.1 radio network, is living up to its brand promise of offering thematic content to its listeners this festive season with ‘Hansi Ke Gubbare’, an innovative offering marking the joyous occasion of Holi. As part of ‘Hansi Ke Gubbare’, 92.7 BIG FM will air two dedicated segments on 12th and 13th March, across its Hindi Speaking Markets. On 12th March an on-air ‘Hasya Kavi Sammelan’ entertaining listeners with poetic humor will run from 4pm onward. ‘BIG Party Mix’, offering groovy tracks interspersed with celebrity wishes will air between 10 am and 2 pm on 13th March.
Taking engagement with listeners to a whole new level this Holi, 92.7 BIG FM is also reaching out to them via the digital medium. A special activity called ‘Holi Ki Surat Selfie’, which will wholly be driven by RJs, will encourage listeners to post their Holi selfies by tagging the radio network on Twitter, thereby prompting a series of tweets around the theme. Through ‘Hansi Ke Gubbare’ and ‘Holi Ki Surat Selfie’, 92.7 BIG FM is celebrating the festive occasion by adopting an integrated approach via both, on-air and digital outreach.
Commenting on the same, spokesperson from 92.7 BIG FM said, “At 92.7 BIG FM, we believe in offering thematic content that is in sync with our stationality. ‘Hansi Ke Gubbare’ will entertain and engage our listeners across all our HSM’s. By simultaneously reaching out to them via the digital medium, our objective is to cater to a wide range of audiences this Holi, through multiple platforms.”
92.7 BIG FM has roped in renowned comedian, writer and television fame Shailesh Lodha as the special host for ‘Hasya Kavi Sammelan’, who will introduce poets such as Ved Prakash Ved, Pawan Dixit, Sharif Bharti and Rana Tabassum among others, before they entertain listeners on-air with their humorous poetic gags on 12th and 13th March.