- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
92.7 Big FM joins the ‘Swach Bharat Abhiyan’ campaign in Goa
Mumbai: 92.7 BIG FM, India’s no. 1 FM Network has always been in the forefront to support meaningful initiatives and pave the way for a better and happier nation. Taking the ‘Swach Abhiyan’ campaign vision further, 92.7 BIG FM launched the initiative in the scenic state of Goa.
19th November marked the launch of the Swach Abhiyan campaign in Goa which was fronted by Goa’s most popular RJ, RJ Prince Jacob of 92.7 BIG FM in the presence of
· Smt. Mridula Sinha – Hon. Governor, State of Goa
· Mr. Francis D’Souza – Deputy Chief Minister, Goa
· Mr. Manoj Patil – President, Rotary Club of Panjim
· Mr. Sanman Kenkre – Station Head, 92.7 BIG FM Goa
· Mr. Mahesh Kumbhar – Programming Head, 92.7 BIG FM Goa
· Shailesh Seth – Station Engineer, 92.7 BIG FM Goa
RJ Prince Jacob who has an enormous following in Goa was nominated by the governor of Goa, Smt. Mridula Sinha herself to launch the Swach Abhiyan campaign in the picturesque state. 92.7 BIG FM’s RJs – RJ Namrata, RJ Aaryan and RJ Uday also contributed to the Swach Abhiyan cleanliness drive.
The Swach Abhiyan launch took place near Goa Media College, Bambolim, Goa with over 200 people joining in to support the initiative among whom there were 100 NSS students and around 50 NCC cadets. Moreover, staff members of 92.7 BIG FM came in full swing to support the cleanliness drive so as to help maintain the exquisiteness and beauty of the state of Goa. The response was overwhelming; so much so that Mr. Francis D’Souza and Smt. Mridula Sinha appreciated 92.7 BIG FM’s efforts and congratulated the FM Network for bringing the nationwide cleanliness initiative to Goa and successfully launching it.
The ‘Swach Abhiyan’ campaign was launched by Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi, on the occasion of leader, pioneer and freedom fighter – Mahatma Gandhi’s 145th birthday. While people across the nation are waking up to this vision, 92.7 BIG FM, India’s No. 1 FM network is all set to propagate the sacrosanct cause by launching the Swach Abhiyan campaign in Goa!