- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
92.7 BIG FM celebrates Music Maestro Khayyam’s 88th Birthday on ‘Carvaan-E-Ghazal with Talat Aziz’
Mumbai: 92.7 BIG FM, India’s No.1 FM Network, celebrated the 88th birthday of legendary musician Khayyam, one of India’s most gifted music composers, at the 92.7 BIG FM studios with Ghazal Maestro Talat Aziz today. Aziz will delight listeners in a special episode of ‘Carvaan-E-Ghazal with Talat Aziz’, featuring the legendary musician which will be aired on Saturday, 21st February at 9 pm.
Khayyam sahab is well-known for his memorable music in the late 70’s and early 80’s – he has composed music for movies like Trishul, Thodi Si Bewafaai, Bazaar, Kabhie Kabhie, Umrao Jaan and Noorie. He has worked with both the contemporary as well as legends in the field of poetry. His work has been profiled by Mirza Ghalib, Daagh, Wali Saheb, Ali Sardar Jafri, Majrooh Sultanpuri, Sahir Ludhianvi, to name a few.
Delighting fans and honouring the genius musician, 92.7 BIG FM invited Khayyam sahab to the show as a guest. The special episode will reveal to listeners some of the composer’s never-heard-before stories, successes, learnings, and anecdotes from the industry. In an event held at the 92.7 BIG FM studios, Talat sahab and Khayyam sahab interacted with the media and shared a few excerpts from their upcoming special episode of Carvaan-E-Ghazal.
‘Carvaan-E-Ghazal’ is a first-of-its-kind show on radio that offers Listeners a unique opportunity to appreciate some of the most beautiful ghazals, qawwalis, sufi music and unheard-of stories behind them. On the show, Talat Aziz plays specially chosen ghazals and shares a treasure trove of anecdotes and trivia from his own life and the music fraternity. The show invites celebrated artists from the music industry for special episodes. As a part of the show, the host also narrates never-heard-before stories behind the beautiful ghazals that are etched in our minds.