- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
92.7 BIG FM celebrates Music Maestro Khayyam’s 88th Birthday on ‘Carvaan-E-Ghazal with Talat Aziz’
Mumbai: 92.7 BIG FM, India’s No.1 FM Network, celebrated the 88th birthday of legendary musician Khayyam, one of India’s most gifted music composers, at the 92.7 BIG FM studios with Ghazal Maestro Talat Aziz today. Aziz will delight listeners in a special episode of ‘Carvaan-E-Ghazal with Talat Aziz’, featuring the legendary musician which will be aired on Saturday, 21st February at 9 pm.
Khayyam sahab is well-known for his memorable music in the late 70’s and early 80’s – he has composed music for movies like Trishul, Thodi Si Bewafaai, Bazaar, Kabhie Kabhie, Umrao Jaan and Noorie. He has worked with both the contemporary as well as legends in the field of poetry. His work has been profiled by Mirza Ghalib, Daagh, Wali Saheb, Ali Sardar Jafri, Majrooh Sultanpuri, Sahir Ludhianvi, to name a few.
Delighting fans and honouring the genius musician, 92.7 BIG FM invited Khayyam sahab to the show as a guest. The special episode will reveal to listeners some of the composer’s never-heard-before stories, successes, learnings, and anecdotes from the industry. In an event held at the 92.7 BIG FM studios, Talat sahab and Khayyam sahab interacted with the media and shared a few excerpts from their upcoming special episode of Carvaan-E-Ghazal.
‘Carvaan-E-Ghazal’ is a first-of-its-kind show on radio that offers Listeners a unique opportunity to appreciate some of the most beautiful ghazals, qawwalis, sufi music and unheard-of stories behind them. On the show, Talat Aziz plays specially chosen ghazals and shares a treasure trove of anecdotes and trivia from his own life and the music fraternity. The show invites celebrated artists from the music industry for special episodes. As a part of the show, the host also narrates never-heard-before stories behind the beautiful ghazals that are etched in our minds.