- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
92.7 BIG FM awarded as the Best Radio Station by Lion’s Club in Mumbai!
Mumbai: 92.7 BIG FM, the nation’s leading radio network, took home the award of ‘Best Radio Station’ at the 20th Lions Club Gold Awards in Mumbai this week. Of its 45 stations across India, 92.7 BIG FM Mumbai is one of the most important stations that has adopted retro programming. With this award, the station now earns another feather in its cap after being recognized as a much loved radio station in Mumbai!
92.7 BIG FM has taken giant strides in establishing a position of leadership in over 30 cities including the top metros of Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata etc. The share of listenership has grown consistently across all these markets firmly establishing 92.7 BIG FM as preferred station across the nation. With over 4.3 crore listeners tuning in to 92.7BIG FM across 45 cities, 1200+ towns and 50,000 villages; bagging 7 New York Festival Awards, 9 Golden Mikes, 3 Emvies, 9 India Radio Forum Awards, this 7 year old radio network has fortified its position as a leader in the category, delivering to brands an exceptional experience. Hit Thhe Hit Rahenge indeed!
Commenting on the receipt of the award, Mr. Ashwin Padmanabhan, Business Head – 92.7 BIG FM said, “We feel proud to be ‘Best Radio Station’ in Mumbai at the 20th Lions Club Gold Award and extend our heartfelt gratitude to Lions Club and to our loyal listeners who have contributed to our success.
We look forward to continuing to offer our listeners some of the most lucrative shows and path breaking content in 2014.”