- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Zing UK adds new shows, dubbed B’wood films
MUMBAI: In order to enhance its programming line-up, youth entertainment and music channel Zing UK has added a documentary-style show and Bollywood movies dubbed into English.
Starting 17 May, there will be a new genre with documentary-style show ‘Spirits of India: The Festivals’ airing at 7 pm.
The show will present the landscape of India dotted with its ever-changing culture and a never-ending cycle of celebrations. It will showcase festivals, the celebration of lights, colours, music, dancing and sheer spirit.
Moreover, there will be two Bollywood shows starting this month. ‘Style Decode’ will tell viewers how popular Bollywood stars talk and conduct themselves off-screen and onscreen. Airing every Saturday at 8 pm, the show launches on 16 May.
Zing will also bring the Bollywood jasoos ‘Harry & Sally’ to give viewers latest news, gossips, events and movie reviews from the world of Bollywood. The only thing they will reveal about themselves is their voice. Giving their own countdowns, they will speak about their likes and dislikes with a hilarious point of view. The show will air on Sundays at 8 pm.
The channel will also launch cookery shows such as ‘Kifayati Kitchen’, ‘The Urban Cook’, ‘All About Cooking’, and ‘Filmi Rasoi’ from its network portfolio in the daily 6:30 pm slot.
Additionally, for the first time, there will be popular Bollywood movies dubbed into English every Saturday night at 8:30 pm. Zing will air movies like ‘Kai Po Che’, ‘Namaste London’, and more in a new avatar.
Viewers can also get the tickets to the latest Zing Bollywood Night by visiting the channel’s official website.
Zing is free to air on Sky 789, Freesat 663, and Virgin Media 813. It is also available on mobile for free on Yamgo TV and on TVPlayer.