- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Zing to launch ‘Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya’ season three
MUMBAI: Youth entertainment channel Zing will launch the third season of its love and relationship based show ‘Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya’ on 21 November.
Based on fictional love stories, the third season promises to bring more varied stories. Its central theme delves deep into the lives of star crossed lovers showcasing the delicate intricacies in real life relationships.
The show will air at 7 pm every Friday.
Zing channel head Vishnu Shankar said, “The show instantly touches the right chord with the younger generation as these emotionally charged love stories are charted out from their lives and love experiences. Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya has delivered on both the key parameters – content and connect. Our efforts of bringing best of the youth centric content to our audiences have translated into the growth of the TRP’s of the channel. With the upcoming season, we continue to keep up with this commitment and assure that the essence of the show remains integral.”
Narrators Surabhi Jyoti and Meiyang Chang will continue to host the show.
To engage with the audience, Zing will host contests to create conversations across its digital assets, besides a 360 degree marketing plan. A special contest will also be hosted on the channel’s Facebook and Twitter pages where lovers can upload their pictures with the tagline #LoveClicks.
In addition, the channel has also designed a promo showcasing viewers sharing their thoughts and highlighting their connection with the show.