- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Zing to launch ‘Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya’ season three
MUMBAI: Youth entertainment channel Zing will launch the third season of its love and relationship based show ‘Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya’ on 21 November.
Based on fictional love stories, the third season promises to bring more varied stories. Its central theme delves deep into the lives of star crossed lovers showcasing the delicate intricacies in real life relationships.
The show will air at 7 pm every Friday.
Zing channel head Vishnu Shankar said, “The show instantly touches the right chord with the younger generation as these emotionally charged love stories are charted out from their lives and love experiences. Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya has delivered on both the key parameters – content and connect. Our efforts of bringing best of the youth centric content to our audiences have translated into the growth of the TRP’s of the channel. With the upcoming season, we continue to keep up with this commitment and assure that the essence of the show remains integral.”
Narrators Surabhi Jyoti and Meiyang Chang will continue to host the show.
To engage with the audience, Zing will host contests to create conversations across its digital assets, besides a 360 degree marketing plan. A special contest will also be hosted on the channel’s Facebook and Twitter pages where lovers can upload their pictures with the tagline #LoveClicks.
In addition, the channel has also designed a promo showcasing viewers sharing their thoughts and highlighting their connection with the show.