- India TV’s Rajat Sharma takes charge as NBA prez for third time
- iCubesWire floats $3 mn fund for digital startups
- CRPF, Northern Rails launch cleanliness drive at station
- Reliance Jio 4G speeds rise by 50 per cent as free data offers end: OpenSignal
- Hyderabad man accused of burning wife to death for not getting an MBBS seat
- FIR against Honeypreet, police steps up search operations
- Dawood's brother Iqbal Kaskar arrested in extortion case
- Manmohan Singh Says Demonetisation and GST Double Whammy For Economy
Zindagi to launch ‘Madiha Maliha’ on 25 Nov
MUMBAI: Launching its fourth show in the month of November, Hindi entertainment channel Zindagi will premiere ‘Madiha Maliha’ on 25 November.
The show will air at 10:15 pm, from Monday to Saturday. Indian cinema’s golden era’s director Zia Sarhadi’s granddaughter Zhalay Sarhadi will make her debut on Zindagi through the show alongside Urwa Tul Waqsa and Junaid Khan.
‘Madiha Maliha’ is a story of two sisters, Madiha and Maliha, who are in love with the same man. Maliha tries to jeopardize Madiha’s married life to win her husband.
Zindagi will also launch Pakistani actor and singer Junaid Khan on Indian television. Khan was a part of the popular Pakistani band Junoon and Call. In ‘Madiha Maliha’, Junaid is seen playing the role of Shehryar, the man who is being chased by both the sisters.