- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Zindagi to launch ‘Madiha Maliha’ on 25 Nov
MUMBAI: Launching its fourth show in the month of November, Hindi entertainment channel Zindagi will premiere ‘Madiha Maliha’ on 25 November.
The show will air at 10:15 pm, from Monday to Saturday. Indian cinema’s golden era’s director Zia Sarhadi’s granddaughter Zhalay Sarhadi will make her debut on Zindagi through the show alongside Urwa Tul Waqsa and Junaid Khan.
‘Madiha Maliha’ is a story of two sisters, Madiha and Maliha, who are in love with the same man. Maliha tries to jeopardize Madiha’s married life to win her husband.
Zindagi will also launch Pakistani actor and singer Junaid Khan on Indian television. Khan was a part of the popular Pakistani band Junoon and Call. In ‘Madiha Maliha’, Junaid is seen playing the role of Shehryar, the man who is being chased by both the sisters.