- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Zindagi posts two wins at PromaxBDA Awards
MUMBAI: Zindagi won two awards at the recently held PromaxBDA Awards.
The channel won a Gold for Best Drama Promo for ‘Kitni Girhain Baaki Hain’ and Silver for Best Integrated Marketing Campaign (Out-of-House) for their first original fiction show ‘Bhaage Re Mann’.
The special promo that got the coveted PromaxBDA Gold for Best Drama Promo was designed by Zindagi for their show ‘Kitni Girhain Baaki Hain’ to showcase the various issues faced by women.
‘Kitni Girhain Baaki Hain’, a series of telefilms based on real life situations addressing issues related to women, was one of the flagship shows with which the channel was launched.
The campaign for ‘Bhaage Re Mann’ was executed by the channel to introduce the show to the target audience. To create buzz around the show, the main protagonist Padmni’s unique quality of diving straight into a problem and providing solution without overstating the obvious was used to deliver hard hitting social messages. The outdoor campaign was used to create awareness on social issues like Road Safety, Washroom Etiquettes, Pollution, Inflation and Dangers of Rail Tracks Crossing. Similar contextual messages were also used in Train Audio Spots, Radio and Retail Outlets. The campaign was a success with the show opening at a 45% higher reach.
The prestigious PromaxBDA awards recognises the very best work produced by the industry to get a programming, channel or brand noticed. The Awards are open to Satellite, Cable, Broadcast Television, Radio Station and associated new media, their agencies and production houses and are judged basis message effectiveness, overall creativity and originality of concept.