- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Zindagi posts two wins at PromaxBDA Awards
MUMBAI: Zindagi won two awards at the recently held PromaxBDA Awards.
The channel won a Gold for Best Drama Promo for ‘Kitni Girhain Baaki Hain’ and Silver for Best Integrated Marketing Campaign (Out-of-House) for their first original fiction show ‘Bhaage Re Mann’.
The special promo that got the coveted PromaxBDA Gold for Best Drama Promo was designed by Zindagi for their show ‘Kitni Girhain Baaki Hain’ to showcase the various issues faced by women.
‘Kitni Girhain Baaki Hain’, a series of telefilms based on real life situations addressing issues related to women, was one of the flagship shows with which the channel was launched.
The campaign for ‘Bhaage Re Mann’ was executed by the channel to introduce the show to the target audience. To create buzz around the show, the main protagonist Padmni’s unique quality of diving straight into a problem and providing solution without overstating the obvious was used to deliver hard hitting social messages. The outdoor campaign was used to create awareness on social issues like Road Safety, Washroom Etiquettes, Pollution, Inflation and Dangers of Rail Tracks Crossing. Similar contextual messages were also used in Train Audio Spots, Radio and Retail Outlets. The campaign was a success with the show opening at a 45% higher reach.
The prestigious PromaxBDA awards recognises the very best work produced by the industry to get a programming, channel or brand noticed. The Awards are open to Satellite, Cable, Broadcast Television, Radio Station and associated new media, their agencies and production houses and are judged basis message effectiveness, overall creativity and originality of concept.