- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Zenith retains Nestlé account following a multi-agency pitch
MUMBAI: Nestlé India, the country’s leading food and beverage conglomerate has retained Zenith as the AOR (agency of record) for its media business. Recently, Nestle also consolidated its Nutrition digital marketing business with Zenith and DigitasLBi.
The FMCG major called for a review after five years in November 2017 which saw some leading media groups from across the country participate.
Zenith was appointed as Nestlé’s media agency in 2005 and has been handling the company’s media duties since, across business segments.
Zenith India Group CEO Tanmay Mohanty said, “Nestlé is Zenith’s flagship account and we have had this relationship for more than a decade. We are super delighted that the client has once again handpicked us and it is a clear endorsement of Zenith’s competency and ability to deliver.”