- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Zee Café brings all eight seasons of ‘Desperate Housewives’ in Oct
MUMBAI: English entertainment channel Zee Café will present all eight seasons of the cult American TV series ‘Desperate Housewives’ this October.
Starting 29 October, the comedy drama series will air at 9 pm from Monday to Friday.
Zee Café EVP and business head Anurag Bedi said, “The winner of many awards and appreciation, Desperate Housewives has beautifully captivated the interest of women ranging from a college goer to a housewife. It also adds to Zee Café’s programming mix. Airing all 8 seasons of the most watched show worldwide is definitely a milestone and we, at Zee Cafe look forward to delivering up to the viewer’s expectations all over again.”
The channel is spinning a new flavour to the show by giving it the theme of ‘Sin is in’. Like the protagonists in the show whose lives are surrounded by temptations, there is a dormant desire in everyone to give in to indulgence.
The campaign further states that there is nothing wrong with a little bit of indulgence as long as it makes you feel great.