- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
YRF’s ‘Sultan: The Game’ among Top 5 Trending Games in Play Store
MUMBAI: ‘Sultan: The Game’, jointly created by Yash Raj Films (YRF) and 99 Games, has been listed among the Top 5 Trending Games in Google Play Store in India.
The game based on Salman Khan and Anushka Sharma’s hit film ‘Sultan’ registered around 1 million downloads. The Play Store editorial team shortlisted this game with the help of comprehensive parameters like app design, total installs and audience reviews. With millions of installs overall, the game has successfully engaged with a cross section of users and marketers with the film ‘Sultan’.
Speaking about the development, YRF, VP for marketing and merchandising Manan Mehta said, “Our intent is always to approach our films as products that can be leveraged and spun into non-core independent business. Our objective was to appeal to not only to our film audience who love mobile gaming but also to mobile gamers at large through ‘Sultan: The Game’. This game gained both popularity and vote for quality from Google, indicating success of our intent and approach. We hope to continue our innovations as YRF Merchandising and keep adding new games in our portfolio.”