- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
YRF Talent Division signs Mardaani actor Tahir Raj Bhasin
MUMBAI: Yash Raj Films’ Talent Division has signed on Mardaani actor Tahir Raj Bhasin after his performance as the anti-hero in the recently released Pradeep Sarkar film.
The actor will now have all his films, brand endorsements, events, appearances, PR and digital managed by the YRF Talent Team.
Bhasin joins the ranks of other YRF artists like Ranveer Singh, Anushka Sharma, Arjun Kapoor, Parineeti Chopra, Sushant Singh Rajput, Ayushmann Khurrana, Saqib Saleem, Rhea Chakraborty, Vaani Kapoor and others who are also managed by the film studio’s talent division.
YRF Talent, Youth Films and Brand Partnerships VP Ashish Patil said, “Tahir is one of the most exciting new debuts of the year. What drives me to him personally is that he showcases the same passion and fire for films that excites us as a studio and a talent division. We are proud to welcome him into the YRF family. With YRF Talent in his arsenal, I’m sure this young star is going to demonstrate how he’s not just an ‘Under-19 team ka 12th man’, but a serious all-rounder who’s here to stay.”
Bhasin added, “I’m super excited to be managed by a team with sterling brand value and incomparable experience. It is every actors dream to work at YRF and I feel very fortunate to be given this opportunity. I look forward to pushing the boundaries of my craft and taking new chances under their guidance.”
Bhasin recently made his debut in the film industry playing ‘Walt’ in ‘Mardaani’.