- Dish TV-Videocon d2h merger deal concludes as MIB grants approval
- Airtel Blocked From Aadhaar Platform After Being Accused Of Misusing Data
- Railways mulling installation of CCTV cameras inside trains
- Interpol denies India's request for red corner notice against Zakir Naik, cites lack of evidence as reason
- The Rebooting Of Rahul Gandhi, 49th Congress President
YouTube unveils plan to cover 16th Lok Sabha election results
MUMBAI: All the action will shift to Delhi as Indians all over the world wait for the verdict of the world’s largest democracy. YouTube is positioning itself as being the one stop source of news on Indian Elections 2014 and will deliver each big moment live.
On YouTube, viewers will be able to catch all the counting day action as it unfolds across television news networks who will be live streaming their programming on YouTube through the day. Viewers all over the world will be able to catch the special election coverage and programmes of various news organisations live on YouTube.
YouTube has partnered with broadcast news players to bring live news to users for the elections results. Users will be able to follow all the action by choosing their favourite news outlet including regional news channels and stay tuned to the news in the language of their choice.
To make this happen, YouTube has partnered with IBN Live, Headlines Today, Times Now, NDTV, Boom News, Gateway House, NewsX, DD News, Rajya Sabha TV, News Laundry, TV9, Sun News, Firstpostin & YouthKiAwaaz and many more to let users watch their election coverage and special shows.
Viewers can tune in and keep up with the latest news on Indian Elections 2014 at: www.google…co.in/elections/ed/in/videos