- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
- Pakistani PM Shahid Khaqan Abbasi seeks implementation of UNSC resolution on Kashmir
WWE Shop launches in India
MUMBAI: Sports entertainment company WWE today announced that WWE Shop, the official online source of WWE merchandise, will launch a local, e-commerce experience in India for the first time ever, beginning 3 April, the same day WWE’s biggest event of the year, WrestleMania, is broadcast in India.
Just in time for WrestleMania, WWE fans in India will be able to order their favourite WWE merchandise online at WWEShop.in, including authentic WWE Superstar apparel and accessories, WWE replica championship titles, toys, console games, collectibles, trading cards, stationery, and more.
“We are excited to give our fans in India the chance to express their passion for WWE through a new e-commerce experience at WWEShop.in. We have a massive WWE fan base in India that deserves a personalized WWE Shop, and we are thrilled to be able to provide one to them in advance of WrestleMania,” said WWE executive VP consumer products Casey Collins.
The launch of WWEShop.in is the result of a license agreement between WWE and e-commerce partner, The Souled Store. This agreement marks the first time authentic WWE Superstar apparel, their signature accessories and WWE replica championship titles will be available in India. All major credit and debit cards will be accepted, and fans can even select a cash on delivery option.
WrestleMania will be held at the Orlando Citrus Bowl and will feature matches like WWE Universal Champion Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar; WWE champion Bray Wyatt vs. Randy Orton; and Raw Women’s Champion Bayley vs. Charlotte Flair.