- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
WWE, ProSiebenSat.1 expand deal in Germany, Austria
MUMBAI: Sports entertainment company WWE and ProSiebenSat.1 have inked an expansive multi-year rights deal to deliver WWE’s family-friendly content to the German and Austrian markets through Free TV, Pay TV and SVOD.
The partnership includes:
- WWE pay-per-view events on Germany’s largest online video store, www.maxdome.de, including WrestleMania 30 which will be available live to all fans for the first time on 7 April at 1 am and on demand.
- Monday Night Raw®, the longest-running weekly episodic program in U.S. primetime TV history, on ProSieben FUN pay TV.
- SmackDown® on ProSieben MAXX free TV every Saturday at 11 pm beginning 5 April.
- NXT® on ProSieben FUN pay TV.
WWE combines storylines with an exciting mix of in-ring action, featuring WWE Superstars John Cena, Randy Orton®, Alberto Del Rio and Daniel Bryan.
This year, WrestleMania 30 takes place on 6 April at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, LA and will be televised in more than 100 countries.
WWE Germany GM Stefan Kastenmueller said, “This new deal with ProSiebenSat.1 provides WWE fans with a great choice of platforms with massive reach to follow the storyline of WWE’s flagship programming. Coupled with the increased activities from our team to bring the very best of all of our lines of business to the German market including live events, PPV, consumer products and digital services, we are set to solidify WWE’s footprint in Germany”.