- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
WWE, ProSiebenSat.1 expand deal in Germany, Austria
MUMBAI: Sports entertainment company WWE and ProSiebenSat.1 have inked an expansive multi-year rights deal to deliver WWE’s family-friendly content to the German and Austrian markets through Free TV, Pay TV and SVOD.
The partnership includes:
- WWE pay-per-view events on Germany’s largest online video store, www.maxdome.de, including WrestleMania 30 which will be available live to all fans for the first time on 7 April at 1 am and on demand.
- Monday Night Raw®, the longest-running weekly episodic program in U.S. primetime TV history, on ProSieben FUN pay TV.
- SmackDown® on ProSieben MAXX free TV every Saturday at 11 pm beginning 5 April.
- NXT® on ProSieben FUN pay TV.
WWE combines storylines with an exciting mix of in-ring action, featuring WWE Superstars John Cena, Randy Orton®, Alberto Del Rio and Daniel Bryan.
This year, WrestleMania 30 takes place on 6 April at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, LA and will be televised in more than 100 countries.
WWE Germany GM Stefan Kastenmueller said, “This new deal with ProSiebenSat.1 provides WWE fans with a great choice of platforms with massive reach to follow the storyline of WWE’s flagship programming. Coupled with the increased activities from our team to bring the very best of all of our lines of business to the German market including live events, PPV, consumer products and digital services, we are set to solidify WWE’s footprint in Germany”.