- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
World Wide Open bags digital mandate of Big Cinemas
MUMBAI: Digital brand partner and strategy consultant World Wide Open (WWO) has bagged the digital mandate for Reliance Entertainment’s Big Cinemas.
WWO is Reliance Group’s new vertical under Reliance Entertainment Digital.
The agency will help the company in designing their website, and will also manage and strategise the media planning and buying, social media management, development of mobile applications and the marketing campaigns for their digital audiences.
WWO head Kushal Sanghvi said, “With Big Cinemas on board, we aim to bridge the gap between the digital and creative aspect of the brand. With some path-breaking campaigns designed for them already, the team at WWO is all charged up to serve Big Cinemas in the best way possible.”
The objective of the campaign developed by WWO is to increase user engagement for Big Cinemas, utilising all mediums of digital marketing and reaching out to the target audience in bulk, as their customers are all online.
Reliance Entertainment Digital CEO Manish Agarwal said, “We at WWO are extremely excited to work with Big Cinemas, which is one of the largest chains of cinemas in India. We look forward to helping them augment their brand through a delightful consumer experience across all internet-connected touch points in a scalable and sustained manner.”
Positioned as a digital brand partner and digital strategy consultant, WWO aims to fulfil the gap of digital brand partner who can help in brand building primarily on digital, by having under one roof, combination of skill sets including consumer insights, strategic brand thinking, conceptualisation of digital products and services, knowledge of technology to drive innovations and content creativity to engage consumers with contextual and innovative content.