- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
WorkApps releases product for advertising and media sector
MUMBAI: WorkApps, an enterprise workflow collaboration company (EWC), has introduced its first digital inside enterprise management product, which will cater to advertising agencies and media groups.
WorkApps CEO Rudrajeet Desai said, “Collaboration is very intrinsic to the advertising industry. It is almost as if the entire agency runs a sort of 3-legged race that requires creative, servicing, planning, media teams to work together.The collaborative ability of WorkApps allows large enterprises to create inclusive solutions, involved innovation, and a work culture that is collaborative from the inception of thought.”
WorkApps COO MVS Murthy added, “The more creative we are, the more chaotic it is! It is this chaos that needs minimisation and channeling for better quality output. Imagine sharing real-time information and knowledge so that teams can get off the blocks and discuss simultaneously as the blocks originate.”