- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
WorkApps releases product for advertising and media sector
MUMBAI: WorkApps, an enterprise workflow collaboration company (EWC), has introduced its first digital inside enterprise management product, which will cater to advertising agencies and media groups.
WorkApps CEO Rudrajeet Desai said, “Collaboration is very intrinsic to the advertising industry. It is almost as if the entire agency runs a sort of 3-legged race that requires creative, servicing, planning, media teams to work together.The collaborative ability of WorkApps allows large enterprises to create inclusive solutions, involved innovation, and a work culture that is collaborative from the inception of thought.”
WorkApps COO MVS Murthy added, “The more creative we are, the more chaotic it is! It is this chaos that needs minimisation and channeling for better quality output. Imagine sharing real-time information and knowledge so that teams can get off the blocks and discuss simultaneously as the blocks originate.”