- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Wizcraft appoints Sandeep Mehta as COO, national head brand activation
MUMBAI: Wizcraft International Entertainment has appointed Sandeep Mehta as the COO, national head – brand activation. He will lead the charge to effectively grow the organisation and ensure its continuing position in the marketplace. His added responsibility in the new role will see Mehta focusing on strategies to expand the business portfolio, in addition to ensuring financial strength and operational efficiency of the organisation.
Mehta has been a passionate Wiz for the last 14 years, and began his Wizcraft journey in 2003; his main portfolio at that time was to consolidate and build relationships. Over the years, Sandeep has held several key positions and portfolios ranging from branch head to VP and business head for the North region, covering the duties of brand sponsorship sales, government engagement and corporate development. He also led the foray into the sports business.