- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Wizcraft appoints Sandeep Mehta as COO, national head brand activation
MUMBAI: Wizcraft International Entertainment has appointed Sandeep Mehta as the COO, national head – brand activation. He will lead the charge to effectively grow the organisation and ensure its continuing position in the marketplace. His added responsibility in the new role will see Mehta focusing on strategies to expand the business portfolio, in addition to ensuring financial strength and operational efficiency of the organisation.
Mehta has been a passionate Wiz for the last 14 years, and began his Wizcraft journey in 2003; his main portfolio at that time was to consolidate and build relationships. Over the years, Sandeep has held several key positions and portfolios ranging from branch head to VP and business head for the North region, covering the duties of brand sponsorship sales, government engagement and corporate development. He also led the foray into the sports business.