- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
Wizcraft appoints Sandeep Mehta as COO, national head brand activation
MUMBAI: Wizcraft International Entertainment has appointed Sandeep Mehta as the COO, national head – brand activation. He will lead the charge to effectively grow the organisation and ensure its continuing position in the marketplace. His added responsibility in the new role will see Mehta focusing on strategies to expand the business portfolio, in addition to ensuring financial strength and operational efficiency of the organisation.
Mehta has been a passionate Wiz for the last 14 years, and began his Wizcraft journey in 2003; his main portfolio at that time was to consolidate and build relationships. Over the years, Sandeep has held several key positions and portfolios ranging from branch head to VP and business head for the North region, covering the duties of brand sponsorship sales, government engagement and corporate development. He also led the foray into the sports business.