- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Willow TV signs up for Rentrak’s TV ratings measurement service
MUMBAI: Willow TV, the leader in live cricket broadcasts across North America, has signed a TV rating contract with media measurement and research company Rentrak.
The agreement will enable Willow TV to use Rentrak’s TV ratings currency for insights into audience viewing patterns and for posting advertising campaigns.
“Rentrak’s granular measurement allows us to provide stable and predictable measurement to meet our advertising commitments,” said Willow TV vice president of sales and marketing Sagnik Roy.
“Cricket is an international sport, which is gaining popularity in the US and we are proud to be Willow TV’s measurement source to value its growing audience base,” added Rentrak president of national television Chris Wilson.
Rentrak’s television ratings service is the only fully-integrated system of nationwide, detailed satellite, telco and cable TV viewing information from more than 29 million TVs, as well as video on demand from more than 114 million TVs, including granular information for TV stations in all 210 markets projected to the US population.