- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Willow TV signs up for Rentrak’s TV ratings measurement service
MUMBAI: Willow TV, the leader in live cricket broadcasts across North America, has signed a TV rating contract with media measurement and research company Rentrak.
The agreement will enable Willow TV to use Rentrak’s TV ratings currency for insights into audience viewing patterns and for posting advertising campaigns.
“Rentrak’s granular measurement allows us to provide stable and predictable measurement to meet our advertising commitments,” said Willow TV vice president of sales and marketing Sagnik Roy.
“Cricket is an international sport, which is gaining popularity in the US and we are proud to be Willow TV’s measurement source to value its growing audience base,” added Rentrak president of national television Chris Wilson.
Rentrak’s television ratings service is the only fully-integrated system of nationwide, detailed satellite, telco and cable TV viewing information from more than 29 million TVs, as well as video on demand from more than 114 million TVs, including granular information for TV stations in all 210 markets projected to the US population.