- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Whistling Woods partners Sony Media Technology to upgrade broadcast facilities
MUMBAI: Mukta Arts’ education division Whistling Woods International (WWI) has tied up with Sony Media Technology Centre (SMTC) to upgrade its broadcast facilities.
The upgrades to the facilities include new 4K high-speed HDR cameras for film and broadcast, F55 upgrades and brand-new HDC4300 broadcast camera. WWI is the first educational institute in India to use this technology, which was used in Olympics 2016.
In a filing with the BSE, Mukta Arts stated, “Whistling Woods International (WWI) students as well as the professional directors and cinematographers from sports and film industry will receive training in 4K HDR high-speed filmmaking and live 4K broadcast. The same will be instrumental in upgrading the quality of Indian films and sports broadcast.”