- Dish TV-Videocon d2h merger deal concludes as MIB grants approval
- Airtel Blocked From Aadhaar Platform After Being Accused Of Misusing Data
- Railways mulling installation of CCTV cameras inside trains
- Interpol denies India's request for red corner notice against Zakir Naik, cites lack of evidence as reason
- The Rebooting Of Rahul Gandhi, 49th Congress President
Warner Bros ropes in Exelixi to roll out ‘Kids WB’ stores
MUMBAI: Warner Bros. Consumer Products India has signed a deal with Exelixi Management, a retail franchising & management company, to roll out ‘Kids WB’ stores across the country over the next five years.
Warner Bros. Consumer Products’ latest retail concept ‘Kids WB’ houses all Warner Bros’ licensed merchandise across its categories and properties under one roof.
The properties include Tom and Jerry, Looney Tunes, Tweety, Scooby-Doo, as well as DC Comics Super Heroes including Superman and Batman.
‘Kids WB’ stores spans categories like apparel, accessories, footwear, toys, stationery, home décor, books, food, personal care and other merchandise.
Exelixi will expand the ‘Kids WB’ stores from the current count of four to 75 across India over the next five years.
WBCP India MD Javier Garza said, “As part of our retail strategy, we’re focused on expanding our reach of products through a one-stop-shop for our entire Warner Bros. branded merchandise range.”
Exelixi Management Director Prasar Sarma added, “Product licensing is a fast-growing market in India and we hope to learn from them in the same way they can learn from us.”
‘Kids WB’ stores will have two retail formats: stand-alone stores housed in prominent malls in major city centres; and shop-in-shops or branded corners housed in department stores and hyper markets.