- Disney set to take driver’s seat in India with the addition of Star, Tata Sky
- DishTV launches new offers in Tamil Nadu
- Nothing is finalised on pay hike of Indian cricketers: CK Khanna
- Exit polls predict BJP victory in Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh elections
- Govt. clears Bill banning instant triple talaq
- Congress Request Ahead of Gujarat Poll Counting Rejected By Supreme Court
Voylla partners Viacom18 Consumer Products for fashion bling
MUMBAI: Fashion jewellery brand Voylla and Viacom18 Consumer Products have come together to co-launch an ethnic fashion jewellery line named Colors Voylla Navrang Jewellery.
The new brand will make such pieces of jewellery available that characters from Colors wear on their shows. Voylla has specially designed every piece of jewellery keeping in mind the story of the show, aesthetical demand and different demographical styles. The jewellery will be available through Voylla’s website, app and 90+ retail stores across India at prices ranging from Rs 239 to Rs 8,499.
Voylla.com co-founder Vishwas Shringi said, “Voylla was launched with a single aim to make Indian jewellery reach every nook and corner of our country. ‘Colors Voylla Navrang Jewellery’ is our way of connecting with every woman and bridge the gap of need and desire by presenting unique designs at very affordable prices. We expect to touch more than a million customers this festive season via this collection. We are very excited about this partnership with Viacom18 Consumer Products. As the name of the brand suggests, ‘Navrang’ will bring new Colors to our customers, in hues of gold and silver, the trendiest of designs at unbeatable prices.”