- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Voylla partners Viacom18 Consumer Products for fashion bling
MUMBAI: Fashion jewellery brand Voylla and Viacom18 Consumer Products have come together to co-launch an ethnic fashion jewellery line named Colors Voylla Navrang Jewellery.
The new brand will make such pieces of jewellery available that characters from Colors wear on their shows. Voylla has specially designed every piece of jewellery keeping in mind the story of the show, aesthetical demand and different demographical styles. The jewellery will be available through Voylla’s website, app and 90+ retail stores across India at prices ranging from Rs 239 to Rs 8,499.
Voylla.com co-founder Vishwas Shringi said, “Voylla was launched with a single aim to make Indian jewellery reach every nook and corner of our country. ‘Colors Voylla Navrang Jewellery’ is our way of connecting with every woman and bridge the gap of need and desire by presenting unique designs at very affordable prices. We expect to touch more than a million customers this festive season via this collection. We are very excited about this partnership with Viacom18 Consumer Products. As the name of the brand suggests, ‘Navrang’ will bring new Colors to our customers, in hues of gold and silver, the trendiest of designs at unbeatable prices.”