- Rajasthan govt's criminal laws ordinance challenged in HC
- Flipkart in talks with Swiggy, UrbanClap and UrbanLadder for buyouts
- UGC decision may reduce SC/ST, OBC faculty posts
- Supreme Court asks government to consider regulating playing of National Anthem
- Asthana's appointment destroying CBI's independence: Prashant Bhushan
- Bilkis Bano case: SC asks Gujarat to apprise it on departmental action against convicted policemen
Voot partners Nazara Games to create in-game experience with ‘Chotta Bheem Speed Racing’
MUMBAI: Voot, Viacom18’s video-on-demand streaming service, has partnered with mobile games publisher Nazara Games to create an immersive in-game experience for kids.
Nazara Games has curated a ‘Voot Kids’ experience into its most popular mobile game, ‘Chhota Bheem Speed Racing’.
Partnering with Voot, the integration will see ‘Voot Kids’ being seamlessly integrated in the Chhota Bheem game to provide a gaming experience for kids across the country.
The Voot experience will be brought alive via ‘Voot Kids’ branded car & routes (via billboards), a Voot Kids jingle, Voot coins as well as customised Voot levels, allowing kids to interact and engage with them in a creative manner.
Voot Kids, which resides as a dedicated kids section inside the Voot service, has been the clear market leader in online kids focussed video space and has been a significant contributor behind the success of the streaming service.
With over 2500 hours of kids’ content, close to 900 videos and 135+ characters like Motu Patlu, Shiva, Pokemon, Peppa Pig, Dora and Mr. Bean, Voot Kids claims to have the largest digital repository of premium kids content since the platform’s launch over 15 months ago.