- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Vivo to back Arnab’s Republic TV as presenting sponsor for 9-pm show
MUMBAI: Arnab Goswami’s media venture Republic TV has announced smartphone brand Vivo as the presenting sponsor for the channel’s 9-pm prime-time show as well as other evening news bulletins.
Commenting on this collaboration, Republic TV CEO Vikas Khanchandani stated, “We are happy to announce Vivo as our presenting sponsor for the 9-pm prime-time show along with the other evening news bulletins. With a network like ours, which caters to Vivo’s core TG of youth, we make for an ideal partner to provide complete brand solutions to them.”
The strategic partnership is aimed at targeting the millennials—a focus point for both Vivo and Republic TV. The association between Vivo and Republic TV will be effective on all broadcast and digital platforms.
Vivo chief marketing officer Vivek Zhang stated, “This year has been really exciting for us as we recently launched our latest offering V5s in the market and now we are delighted to associate with Republic TV. It is one of the most-awaited news channels of our time, and promises a revolution and the emergence of a new generation of content creators. Vivo is associating with its prime-time show and we look forward to being a part of the revolution that is about to change Indian media.”