- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Vikas Khanna elevated to national sales head of iTV Network
MUMBAI: iTV Network has elevated India News SVP Vikas Khanna to head national sales.
Khanna will now be responsible for driving all-India ad sales revenue of India News and continue to report to CEO Varun Kohli.
Commenting on the change, iTV Network MD Kartikeya Sharma said, “Vikas’ elevation to national sales head of India News is in line with our commitment to growth. His skills and wide experience will surely help India News reach the next level of growth.”
Kohli noted, “Vikas has played an important role in India News sales and now he will take on a wider role. His strong track record of delivering growth and his understanding of the industry will help us move forward on our path of continued success.”
Khanna has close to 20 years of industry experience having worked with many news networks including Network18, where he was responsible for ad sales of IBN 7 (North region).