- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Vijay Mallya resigns as Royal Challengers Bangalore director
MUMBAI: In a letter to the BCCI, Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) has said that Vijay Mallya has resigned as director of the IPL franchise. It has also added that the beleaguered industrialist will hold the post of chief mentor.
There will be no change in the ownership of the IPL franchise.
The letter also said that Vijay’s son Siddhartha will be present in the board of directors in a limited role should the members wish to consult him.