- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Vijay Mallya resigns as Royal Challengers Bangalore director
MUMBAI: In a letter to the BCCI, Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) has said that Vijay Mallya has resigned as director of the IPL franchise. It has also added that the beleaguered industrialist will hold the post of chief mentor.
There will be no change in the ownership of the IPL franchise.
The letter also said that Vijay’s son Siddhartha will be present in the board of directors in a limited role should the members wish to consult him.