- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Vice Media to launch Viceland channel in Israel this month
MUMBAI: Vice Media has announced that its channel Viceland will launch in Israel later this month on Partner Communications’ Partner TV.
Viceland International president, Vice media chief corporate development officer James Rosenstock said, “Boasting a dynamic and rapidly evolving TV market, Israel is considered a key part of Viceland’s international expansion. With a shared digital vision and bold approach to accessible, multiplatform outputs, we’re excited for what’s to come with Partner Communications.”
Partner Communications CEO Isaac Benbenisti commented, “We are proud to be first to introduce Viceland to the Israeli viewers on our newly launched television service. The unique programming and original shows of Viceland make for a perfect fit to the changing needs and habits of today’s viewers, particularly for the X and Y generations, and with Partner TV, viewers will be able to enjoy Viceland on any screen, TV and mobile.”