- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Viaan Industries, Eros International sign game development deal for ‘Sniff’
MUMBAI: Raj Kundra- and Shilpa Shetty Kundra-owned gaming company Viaan Industries has signed a game development deal with Eros International.
The company will develop an arcade game for Eros’s Trinity Pictures first franchise ‘Sniff’, directed by Amole Gupte. The game will be developed by Viaan Studios, a division of Viaan Industries.
Raj Kundra said, “Eros has always been a gamechanger in the industry, and we are happy to partner the studio to develop this unique arcade game that we hope will not only entertain but leave an indelible mark in the minds of gamers across the country.”
Eros will reserve full rights to exploit, publish and market the game especially designed for the film, which is slated to release on 5 May.
Trinity Pictures CEO Ajit Thakur stated, “This exclusive arcade game is a natural progression towards delivering on our promise of building true franchises in India. We see good potential in Viaan Studios developing this customised arcade game, and not just another mobile game, which can be enjoyed by kids and adults alike. We will be soon launching the Sniff game for our audiences to experience the film’s characters and their exploits.”
‘Sniff’ is a big-scale kids’ action-adventure film which is a fresh new genre in Indian cinema. The film will be shot across various locations in Mumbai.