- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Vh1 Supersonic brings Swedish artiste John Dahlbäck to India
MUMBAI: Vh1 Supersonic Club Nights is bringing the Swedish artiste John Dahlback to India.
Dahlback is all set to spin his vinyl across the cities of Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore from 4–6 September.
A staple within the electro house music scene for years through his productions and record labels, the legend will get audiences grooving to his beats with his electro magnifying performance.
Dahlbäck has been established at the forefront of the global dance movement alongside the endless list of Swedish success stories such as Axwell, Ingrosso and of course Avicii. With a successful label continuously delivering high quality productions and landing some dream collaborations, Dahlbäck is one of the most sought after DJs around, who produced some of the best tracks like Bling, Hustle Up, Life and Pyramid.
Dahlbäck said, “I had a terrific time the last time I was here in India. The crowd is so loving! Was humbled to see my fans throng the venue. I can’t wait to spin some of my new sounds to audiences and am looking forward to my tour.”
Live Viacom18 Jaideep Singh senior VP, business head said, “Over time we have realized that the audience base for unconventional music genres is growing in a country like ours. Thus, bringing down some of the biggest acts in the international music scene becomes key for engaging and building that connect with consumers. ‘Vh1 Supersonic Club Nights’ takes audiences on a joyous musical ride and grooving to the music of their favourite Indian and international artists. Last year we were happy with the response we received for our Club Nights and are convinced this year will be no different.”