- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Vh1 gears up for ‘Supersonic’ event in Goa
MUMBAI: English music and entertainment channel Vh1 will bring dance music DJs and artistes to Goa for a four-day extravaganza.
‘Vh1 Supersonic’ is the second edition of the journey that began last year. The event will take place on Candolim Beach, Goa from 27- 30 December.
This year’s event will see artists like Paul Van Dyk, Dash Berlin, Above and Beyond, Infected Mushrooms and Roger Sanchez turning up the level of excitement and energy on the sultry sands of Candolim beach in Goa.
Vh1 Supersonic will also showcase established Indian artists like Ash Roy, Tuhin Mehta, and Vachan Chinnappa making it a blend of international and home-grown talent.
From the legends of house to masters of techno to the lords of psychedelic trance… Vh1 Supersonic 2014 provides its audience with a wide range of genres to suit the liking of every dance music lover.
While last year’s event was created out of hard work and a passion for music which was pulled off in a short span of time, this year the creators of Vh1 Supersonic, Live Viacom18 decided to create an event that will soon be remembered as the happiest dance music festival ever.