- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Veqta brings Manchester City FC action to India
MUMBAI: Veqta, which is India’s only OTT platform dedicated to sports, is joining hands with Manchester City Football Club.
The partnership, which is the first of its kind for a Premier League club, will enable football fans in India to enjoy access to all-new football content.
Fans will now be able to experience the full suite of Manchester City Football Club content on the Veqta platform, including exclusive training sessions, CityTV’s renowned ‘Inside City’ series, episodes of the popular ‘Global City Fans’ and behind-the-scenes interviews and activities with the players and manager.
The alliance will help the Club engage with millions of Manchester City and sports fans, while allowing Veqta to offer a global content experience.
Veqta co-founder, director Vikram Tanwar said, “Football is the second-largest and the fastest-growing sport in India. We are very excited about partnering an institution with the kind of history, legacy and success that Manchester City has. Through this partnership, football fans in India will have a truly global sports experience for the very first time. Veqta is proud to be enabling this experience through its flagship platforms and is another step towards our commitment of offering the best sports content from across the globe.”
Manchester City COO Omar Berrada said, “Manchester City’s fan base in India is growing rapidly, and it is important for us to connect with all of our supporters across the globe. By partnering Veqta, who share our passion for sport and our commitment to digital innovation, we have a unique opportunity to engage fans in the region and to provide them with meaningful content that can bring them closer to the club than ever before.”
Veqta recently launched its OTT platform for Android and iOS-based mobile devices.