- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Vdopia appoints Ajay Prakash Mishra as director operations for APAC
MUMBAI: Online and mobile video platform Vdopia has appointed Ajay Prakash Mishra as the director of operations for the APAC region.
In his new role, Mishra will focus on the company’s operations. He will be responsible for quantitative and qualitative analysis to support APAC’s campaign portfolio, shape strategy and identify solutions to business and operational challenges.
As part of Vdopia’s strategic global growth, the company introduced the Global Operations and Media Hub in Gurgaon and infused new talent in local and global teams.
Vdopia Inc APAC vice president Preetesh Chouhan said, “Ajay is a dynamic leader who brings strategic thinking and maturity, combined with a roll-up-your-sleeves approach to run our operations. He will help Vdopia build on the momentum we’ve been gaining in the last few years.”
Mishra added, “There is a really good vibe at Vdopia, with openness and a sense of passion to ‘get things done’ for our clients and their business in the most efficient way possible.”
Prior to this role, Mishra was the director of emerging markets at xAd, a location-based mobile ad platform where he was overseeing ad operations and corporate development. He brings with him over 10 years of experience in operations, business analysis and client servicing.