- Star Gold Select HD partners select DTH ops to showcase ‘Mughal-E-Azam’ in colour, B&W
- ALTBalaji offers subtitles for its original shows in three regional languages
- Unitech Moves Supreme Court Against Government Taking Over
- Court sends accused to police custody for two days in actress case
- UP shocker: 15-year-old cancer survivor gang-raped, then raped by passerby too
Universal Music to release soundtrack of ‘Million Dollar Arm’ on 19 May
MUMBAI: Walt Disney Records via Universal Music Group had released composer A. R. Rahman’s motion picture soundtrack from the Hollywood movie ‘Million Dollar Arm’ digitally on 13 May. Now the soundtrack will be unveiled physically on 19 May.
Featuring music composed and performed by A. R. Rahman, the soundtrack includes collaborations with international music stars including Australian hip-hop artist Iggy Azalea, rapper Wale and Scottish singer-songwriter KT Tunstall.
Known for his supreme musical prowess, Rahman has created a sound that blends classic Indian styles and instruments with rap, rock and electronica delivering a celebratory soundscape to the American sport – baseball.
Rahman said, “I’m excited to share with music fans some unusual collaborations with Iggy Azalea, Wale, and KT Tunstall on the music in ‘Million Dollar Arm’. The soundtrack we created together truly captures the beautiful culture and energy behind the film— reminding us all how important it is to be open to new possibilities in life. The word Disney always brings a smile to me. I hope this soundtrack and movie stay blessed in many ways.”