- Dish TV-Videocon d2h merger deal concludes as MIB grants approval
- Airtel Blocked From Aadhaar Platform After Being Accused Of Misusing Data
- Railways mulling installation of CCTV cameras inside trains
- Interpol denies India's request for red corner notice against Zakir Naik, cites lack of evidence as reason
- The Rebooting Of Rahul Gandhi, 49th Congress President
Ultra Media and Entertainment to promote 3D Marathi films in India
MUMBAI: Ultra Media and Entertainment, earlier known as Ultra Video or Ultra Distributors, is all set to promote 3D Marathi films in India.
Ultra Studios and Digital Labs, a division of Ultra Media and Entertainment, will be offering end-to-end 3D film making solutions for the Marathi film makers in subsidised rates.
A custom made solutions package will be provided for every 3D film maker as per their requirements under this vertical. The core idea behind this initiative is to provide specialised, hi tech 3D content output of global standards for these film makers in India itself
The various services offered under this vertical will be:
- 2D to 3D stereoscopic conversion using the studio’s in house indigenous software
- VFX for 3D films
- Analytical Quality Measurement & Enhancement software application
- Providing specialised 3D direct cameras on rental
- Supply made to order 3D camera rigs on rental
- Provide technically sound stereographers for film direction and assistance etc
In the recent past, Marathi Film Industry has been churning some interesting 3D films but with a rare frequency. The first 3D film in Marathi, ‘Aai Mala Maru Nako’, was made by Satyaprakash Mangtan and released in 2012. Next came ‘Zapatlela 2’ by Mahesh Kothare.in 2013. ‘Dhyaaas’, which released in 2014, was the last 2D to 3D stereoscopic film in Marathi that was released in India.
Ultra in the recent past had provided complete 3D solutions to national and international projects. Especially by providing these 3D solutions package, Ultra particularly wants these experimental film makers to experience the “Make in India” phenomenon in its true sense.
Ultra Media & Entertainment has produced and distributed Marathi films like ‘Gondya Martay Tangada’, ‘Lonavala Bypass’ and ‘houn jau de’.