- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Ultra launches DVD of 2nd season of Anil Kapoor’s ’24’
MUMBAI: Ultra Media & Entertainment has launched a six set DVD collection of the second season of Anil Kapoor’s suspense crime thriller ’24’.
The DVD set is available all over India for Rs 1,499. The DVD set can also be ordered online through ecommerce sites like Flipkart,Snapdeal and Amazon.
The entire content is supported by English subtitles. Produced by Anil Kapoor and directed by Abhinay Deo, Rensil D’silva, Karan Boolani & Jijy Phillip, the series star’s Kapoor in the lead along with Ashish Vidyarthi, Sakshi Tanwar, Surveen Chawla, Sikandar Kher and Neil Bhoopalam.
‘24- Season 2’ was telecast on Colors between 23 July and 9 October 2016.
In season 2, Jai Singh Rathod (Kapoor) returns to action after three years. His wife is dead and his family is shattered, while he is a recovering alcoholic. Jai is no longer a part of the Anti-Terrorist Unit (ATU).The story begins with Jai attempting a daring rescue of convicted drug lord and terror mastermind Roshan Sherchan, who is to be hanged in the next 24 hours in Pune Central Jail. At the same time, Roshan’s younger brother Haroon threatens to release a deadly virus in Mumbai if his brother is harmed in any way.
Jai, who appears to be working for Haroon, finds himself caught in the crossfire between the Sherchans and ATU. To save Mumbai, Jai has to use every trick in the book. With ATU hunting for him as an accomplice of the Sherchans, Jai’s mission has never been more personal, more dangerous and an impossible race against time.
Ultra’s library of over 1500 titles consists of blockbuster Indian films, television serials and other content. In the past, Ultra has launched DVDs of serials and films such as ‘Malgudi Days’, ‘Devon Ka Dev Mahadev – Season 1 and 2’, ‘Mahabharat’, ‘Ramayan’, ‘Jai Hanuman’, ‘Jolly LLB 2’, ‘M.S. Dhoni- The Untold Story’, ‘Neerja, Force 2’, ‘Akira’, ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’, ‘Maine Pyaar Kiya’, ‘Hum Aapke Hain Kaun’, ‘Hum Saath Saath Hain’, ‘Mein Prem Ki Deewani Hoon’ and ‘I am Kalam’.