- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
UFO Moviez launches interactive trailers with ‘Raees’
MUMBAI: UFO Moviez is looking to raise the bar when it comes to digital film promotion. To introduce the concept of interactive trailers, UFO Movies has tied up with Shah Rukh Khan and his latest movie, ‘Raees’.
UFO Moviez founder, MD Sanjay Gaikwad said, “As India’s largest digital cinema distribution network and in-cinema advertising platform, UFO Moviez takes pleasure in pioneering the interactive digital promotional genre with our latest initiative ‘Curtain Raiser’. ‘Curtain Raiser’ empowers a brand to interact live with its audience across our network of over 5,000 theatres via ‘Big Screen’. We are glad to be associated with the team of ‘Raees’, who are leveraging ‘Curtain Raiser’ to present India’s first-ever interactive big-screen trailer launch. Through this platform, Shah Rukh Khan, the Badshah of Bollywood, and the team of ‘Raees’ would be able to interact live with audiences in nine theatres via Big Screen while audiences across 3,500 screens can enjoy this exhilarating event on screen..”
The interactive big-screen trailer of ‘Raees’ poses as an awe-inspiring curtain raiser to the digital wave that UFO Moviez wishes to ignite. It’s time for the digital era to see revolutionary changes with UFO Moviez as the pioneers.
UFO Moviez claims to have created a pan-India, high-impact in-cinema advertising platform reaching 3,748 screens, at 1,906 locations across India. The in-cinema advertising platform enables advertisers to reach a targeted audience and allows small exhibitors to advertise effectively .